THE WORD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
October 5th, 2014
495 E. Market Street, Long Beach, CA 90805
Tel: (562) 423-2100
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 18045, Long Beach, CA 90807
- Bible Study – Wednesday, October 8th in the bungalow. Prayer starts at 6:30 followed by Bible study at 7:00 p.m.
- New Members – Classes are scheduled Sundays from 9:00 to 9:30 a.m.
Oct. 5th Class #1 The Triune God
Oct. 12th Class #2 The Holy Spirit
Oct. 19th Class #3 Prayer
Oct. 26th Class #4 The Church
Nov. 2nd Class #5 The Gifts and Fruit of the Spirit
Nov. 9th Class #6 Living A Christian Life
- Hallelujah Day! will be held, Sunday, October 26, 2014 immediately after church service from noon to 3:00 p.m..
This is a Halloween alternative and an event the entire family will enjoy. FREE admission, food, games, special guest speakers and entertainment!
Hallelujah Day t-shirts are available in the bungalow for $15.00, all sizes.
Also, if you are interested in helping to make this year’s event a success, there will be sign-up sheets in the foyer after service.
- Night Watch – On Oct. 28th there will be a practice night watch. We will meet at Victory Outreach Church, 5115 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach at 7 p.m.
Due to the heavy volume of crimes being committed in the North Long Beach area, we have partnered with the Long Beach Police Department and other churches in the area to show our presence in the communities as concerned citizens. Your participation will be greatly appreciated!
- Thanksgiving Baskets – Our annual Thanksgiving baskets give-away will be November 22nd for needy friends and families in our church.
- E-Mail Addresses – If you have an e-mail address, PLEASE turn it in to Ms. Mia Vanelli after church, or you may submit it online at the church website.
- Twitter – For those with Twitter accounts, don’t forget to follow us @TWCFLB. You may sign up for an account at the Twitter website: www.twitter.com
- Church Family – Please pray for an increase of members to our ministry and also, for the rapid recovery of any who are sick or shut in.
- Sunday Scripture – “Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” Ephesians 4:31-32 (KJV)